- Monday: ages 6 to 12 from 2-6pm in Belfast focusing on social activities such as role play games, Pokemon Club and board games.
- Tuesday: ages 12 and up from 2-6pm in Belfast with a special emphasis on transition kids age 11-12.
- Wednesday: multi-age programming for 4th-12th grades at Mount View Middle School from 3-5:15 pm during the school year. Birthdays celebrated monthly. ages 12 and up from 2-6pm in Belfast during the summer with special LAC programming.
- Thursday: ages 12 and up from 2-6pm in Belfast
- Friday: ages 12 and up in Belfast in two sessions, 2:30-5:30pm and 6:00-8:30pm. A meal prepared by community volunteer “celebrity chefs” is offered from 5:30-6:00. Birthdays celebrated as needed.
There are many opportunities for growth within the program including many volunteer opportunities. Youth learn voice and choice through membership on the Youth Advisory Board, 4-H Leadership Club and by participating in and running many Game Loft programs. The Loft stresses community involvement. In any given year over 60 youth volunteers contribute a total of more than 1,000 hours of volunteer service to the Loft and the community. Community involvement is a core value of the Game Loft and promotes civic engagement.
The Loft is closed for the last week of June and first week of July; summer programs are offered daily, Monday through Friday in Belfast. Summer programs include: Regular non-electronic games programs, full service kitchen and snack supported by USDA, Summer Food Service program (SFSP), enrichment activities and the Live Action Combat (LAC) program.
SPECIAL PROGRAM WEEKS
October-June: The Game Loft has “special program weeks” inserted between the general program season for special games, “one shots”, enrichment activities and even movie nights. These are opportunities for kids to try new things and for volunteers to pilot new projects.